How do I install StatCounter using Register.com?
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter and follow the steps to create
your first project and generate your StatCounter code.
- If prompted, make sure to choose Register.com from the list of Installation Guides.
- While in the Do-It-Myself editor, click on Site Add-ons
- Click the Add to Site Footer button
- Choose the Site Extras tab and then the Add Your Own HTML where you can paste the code provided from statcounter.com
- As it would be in the site footer, and the footer exists on all pages, it will automatically exist on all pages of the site.
- Publish the website and your statcounter.com account can then track the visitors to your site
Search Knowledge Base