Refuse StatCounter Analytics Cookies
StatCounter is a web analytics service. Our members use StatCounter to track activity on their websites. These stats help the website owners to understand how people are interacting with their websites and to improve the design and functionality of their sites so that they can offer a better online experience to their visitors and customers. If you visit a website which uses the StatCounter service, a StatCounter analytics cookie (called "is_unique") may be placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site. No personal information is stored in the cookie.
In summary, a StatCounter analytics cookie may be placed in your browser in two different ways:
- You visit the StatCounter website or
- You visit a website which uses the StatCounter service (i.e. you do not have to visit the StatCounter site in order to find a StatCounter analytics cookie in your browser)
You may set your browser to refuse/accept StatCounter analytics cookies by clicking the button below.
- Your decision to refuse/accept StatCounter analytics cookies applies to all websites which use the StatCounter service (including the StatCounter site itself).
- If you refuse all StatCounter analytics cookie, a refusal cookie (called "refusal_cookie") will be set to remember this preference and any existing StatCounter analytics cookies in your browser will be destroyed.
- If you delete/remove/destroy the refusal cookie, you must revisit this page in order to re-set your preference.
- The refusal cookie is set only for your current browser and machine. If you use multiple browsers/machines, you must set a refusal cookie in each case.
- You can also change your cookie settings directly in your browser. Learn more about cookies and how to manage them here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/index.html
- Or you can learn about how to adjust cookie settings for specific browsers here:
If you have questions or concerns regarding any aspect of StatCounter, please feel free to contact us at any time.